The Chief Health Officer of Victoria has advised that:
- People arriving at an airport in Victoria on a flight that originated from outside Australia, or who have come into close contact with someone who has been diagnosed with the coronavirus (COVID-19) virus (including 24 hours before the diagnosis) are required to self-isolate for 14 days.
- People self-isolating must do so in a premise that is suitable for them to reside in for 14 days
- People self-isolating must not leave the premises except:
- For the purpose of obtaining medical care or medical supplies
- In any other emergency situation
- In circumstances where it is possible to avoid close contact with other persons
- People self-isolating must not permit any other person to enter the premises unless that other person usually lives at the premises, or the other person is also complying with this direction for the same 14 day period, or for medical or emergency purposes.
Accordingly, any person who is self-isolating at Mt Buller must not enter these premises. Failure to observe these directions could result in a fine of $20,000.
Alpine Central, Village Square Plaza, the Chapel, the Supermarket and Celias toilet block.
CEO, Mt Buller & Mt Stirling Alpine Resort Management Board