Business Directory Terms & ConditionsAdmin
Business Directory Terms & Conditions
- Mt Buller Lodges (www.mtbullerlodges.com.au) Website Business Directory membership is open to businesses servicing the areas covered by the Mt Buller Lodges Website (eg, Mt Buller / Mansfield), or owned by people living in those areas. We are flexible to surrounding areas, so please discuss if you are not sure whether you fit the criteria. In general, we will accept businesses that service Mt Buller Resort.
- Businesses must apply to join the Mt Buller Lodges Website Business Directory directly, rather than through a third party organisation.
- Multi-distribution businesses such as Tupperware etc. are not eligible to join at this stage (may be reviewed). The only exemption may be where someone can prove they are the sole distributor for a product within the Mt Buller region specified.
- Businesses directly selling a product where there is an age limitation eg. alcohol, etc., should contact email@example.com to determine whether you are eligible to join the business directory. Please note that restaurants, wine bars etc. with appropriate liquor licenses in place are eligible to join.
- Businesses that are not well known within the community, or who have not been recommended by other directory members, may be required to provide references in order to be accepted onto the Mt Buller Lodges Website Business Directory. You will be advised after your initial application if this is required.
- Private businesses joining the Mt Buller Lodges Website Business Directory will be required to pay the scheduled registration fee for the calendar year after September 30 2016. Scheduled fees for 2016 depend on the advertising package you select, and can be found on our Packages page when they become available. Please note that the full fee will apply, regardless of when you join throughout the year. Please note that our Service Level Agreement from point of payment to confirming your application cab be up to 2 weeks, and you will not be able to advertise your business until you have been confirmed.
- All Not-For-Profit businesses and community clubs are exempt from the yearly registration fee and advertising restrictions. Documentation confirming the not-for-profit status may be requested from the Mt Buller Lodges Website Business Directory administration team.
- Services provided by membership of the Mt Buller Lodges Website Business Directory are defined as follows:
- Website – Inclusion on the Mt Buller Lodges Website Business Directory Website (SLA to add new businesses is within 7 days from receipt of payment)
- Scheduled Mt Buller Lodges Website Business Directory promotional events such as competition weeks, Winter/Summer sale promotions, school holiday promotions etc – details will be provided as these opportunities arise throughout the year.
- Membership of the Mt Buller Lodges Website Business Directory may be terminated as a result of the following :
- Negative reviews or complaint emails being received and verified.
- Failure to adhere to the advertising restrictions on CLWG Website.
- Failure to adhere to any of the rules above and or the Terms & Conditions of website use.
- Abusive/Inappropriate communication with the Administration and Registration team.
- Misuse of the Mt Buller Lodges Website Business Directory contact information and/or advertising platform.
- The Mt Buller Lodges Website Business Directory and all services provided by membership of the directory, are the property of CLWG.